Mental Health Benefits
Bradley provides resources to help full-time employees and eligible dependents cope with life events through our Employee Assistance Program (EAP). The EAP offers confidential, short-term counseling at no cost.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - (888) 293-6948/TDD: (800) 327-1833, twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week or workhealthlife.com/Standard3
- If you’re enrolled in a Bradley-sponsored health plan, you can schedule a time to speak with a counselor in the privacy of your home through the Virtual Visit option.
- Take breaks from watching, reading or listening to news stories, including social media, if they make you feel overwhelmed or distressed.
- Healthy eating, exercising, getting sleep and finding time to unwind are beneficial during these stressful times.
- Be sure to talk with people you trust about your concerns and feelings.